TT Pottery is a family owned pottery factory, locates in Binh Duong, south of Vietnam. It's first kiln was built in 1992. In 2011 John C. Nguyen opened TT Pottery office in Austin, Texas with a mission to export pottery directly to independent garden centers in the United States and other countries without going through any trading company in Vietnam.
We produce and export premium quality Vietnamese pottery. Our products are outdoor glazed and unglazed pots, planters, jars, vases, urns and water fountains. We make many different sizes of pots including very large and tall. We offer a variety of amazing colors for outdoor garden world with weather resistance.
We sell to businesses only. Our customers are independent garden centers, pottery stores, and some of them are pottery wholesalers or distributors. Our customers are very happy to be successful in their pottery businesses since they import and ship directly from our factories in Vietnam and save more than half the cost of the pots compared to other suppliers.
- Our low factory prices bring customers in. Save between 50%-60% off market wholesale prices. Customers only pay for the pots with factory prices, without paying for sales reps, middle men, marketing expenses, trade show costs, advertising, warehousing, and big overhead.
- Our premium quality and impressive colors make customers stay. We invested in our machinery to improve the quality of the clay which make smooth surfaces and vibrant colors.
- Our outstanding services help customers grow.
- Free pre-pricing tags on every individual pots at our factories. Lessened workload for customers.
- Special packing for multiple location deliveries.
- All breakages more than 3% will be credited.
- Custom styles and sizes are available upon request.
If you are looking to import premium Vietnamese pottery, please register to view our prices or contact us and allow us to help you from now . Thank you!