Wholesale Pottery Questions and Answers
Can I Mix Colors?
You can add a second color for every 6 sets. For example, if you order a pallet of one style with 12 sets, you may choose a second color for 6 of those sets. Our color chart displays the colors and rates our of regular and premium colors.
Are There Shipping Costs?
How Do You Pack Your Pottery?
What if I am Unsure What to Order?
There are a number of colors and shapes that consistently sell well year round in all markets. If you are unsure what items and colors to order, we recommend looking at our sample order that contains our best selling products and colors.
What are the Payment Requirements?
For your the initial deposit, we require a 30% deposit by check or wire transfer. Your container will then be shipped. The remaining 70% will be due 5 working days after receiving your commercial invoice.
We do offer special payment option for first time customers. Contact us online or call us at (512)825-6447 for more details.
What Happens After I Send My Order?
- We will send you a proforma invoice with a total amount and product pictures for review. If needed, our staff can make any changes before finalizing your order.
- After you have confirmed your order and paid a deposit for 30% of the total invoice quote, we begin preparing your container.
- Our factories produce the products, ship a container or containers and then send a commercial invoice to request the balance of the order.
- After our container arrives at a U.S. port, you will be able to make a payment to the shipping agent.
- A shipping company will call you to set a delivery time. Afterward, our container will be delivered to your store to be unloaded.
How Long Does it Take to Ship My Order?
What if My Pottery is Damaged in Transit?
Where Will the Container Be Shipped From?
All our containers are shipped from ports in Ho Chi Minh City, south of Vietnam.
Can I Order Wholesale Without a Container?
All wholesale orders with TT Pottery are shipped in containers. If you are looking for a wholesale order without a container, please contact our business partners at Ten Thousand Pots. They offer wholesale prices, local pickup and freight shipping to landscape professionals and garden centers.
How Long Does it Take to Unload a Container?
What are the FOB Prices Listed in the Catalog?
Our catalog lists F.O.B. prices. This means that the prices listed contain all charges until the container leaves the port in Ho Chi Minh City. Afterward, you are responsible for all charges and fees until the products arrive at your door. These fees can involve exam fees, insurance fees and import duty fees.
How Should I Prepare to Unload the Container?
What is the Minimum Order Quantity for Each Item?
The minimum order amount is based on the quantity of sets and the quantity of full pallets:
Minimum Set Quantity Order Requirement: Depending on the style of pottery, each pallet will contain a different quantity of sets per pallet. The minimum order amount for any style of pottery is 6 sets or half a pallet, whichever is great. Our catalog lists the amount of sets in each pallet.
For example, if you wanted to order the Dimple Planter, product number 8959 on page 12 of our catalog, the minimum order is one pallet since there are 8 sets in one pallet. Alternatively, if you wanted to reach the minimum order for our Noodle Pot planter, product number 8261 on page 4 of our catalog, you would need order one and one half pallet. This is because one pallet contains 4 sets, so a half pallet is required for our factory to reach their minimum set requirement of 6. Finally, if you wanted to order a pallet that contains many sets, the minimum order requirement may be one half pallet. For example, if you wanted to order our Classic Wedge Planter on page 22 of our catalog, item number 8081 that contains 18 sets, you could request a half pallet containing 9 sets and satisfy our factories minimum set order requirement.
- Minimum Pallet Quantity Order Requirement: Pallet sizes vary by the style of pottery. For a 20 foot shipping container, our minimum order requirement is 10 to 12 pallets, depending on style. For a 40 foot shipping container, our minimum order requirement is 20 to 24 pallets, depending on style.
How Can I Maximize Space in the Shipping Container?
How Do You Divide the Cost for Individual Items from a Price of a Whole Set?
We use a formula to determine the cost of each individual item in a set. The formula is based on product size and the quantity of items in a set. Size "A" is the largest and "G" is the smallest. The "S" value relates to how many items are in a set. You can use the formula below to determine the wholesale value of each item in a set: