Why Order from TT Pottery?
At TT pottery, we believe in providing garden centers premium pottery at the lowest rate in the industry while maintaining the widest selection available. In addition to our factory direct shipping and made to order products, we also offer the following services:
- Factory Direct Prices: Most wholesale companies have a middle man. Since we ship direct from our factory to your garden center, you can pass the savings on to your customers.
- Free Pre-Pricing Labels: Printing labels can be time consuming and costly. For this reason, our factories offer free pre-pricing labels on every item in your order.
- Multiple Store Drop Packing: Do you need products sent to multiple stores from one shipping container? We can pack our container for different stores, making it easy to arrange multiple drops.
- Pallet Color Matching Options: We offer a second color choice every six sets, up to two colors per pallet.
- Professional Customer Support: Our team has over two decades of combined experience helping customers through the logistics of wholesale pottery orders.
How Do I Order from TT Pottery?
- Browse our catalog.
- Select the style, color and quantity of the pallets you want to order. This information is labeled next to each product in the catalog. For example, if you wanted to order four sets of the Angkor Noodle Pot in marble green listed on page 4 of our catalog, you would write the pallet quantity, "2," the item number "8798" and the color code number "E43." Send us this list of items through our contact page or by calling TT Pottery at (512)584-1802.
- We will send you a proforma invoice with a total amount and product pictures for review. If needed, our staff can make any changes before finalizing your order.
- After you have confirmed your order and paid a deposit for 30% of the total invoice quote, we begin preparing your container.
- Our factories produce the products, ship a container or containers and then send a commercial invoice to request the balance of the order.
- After our container arrives at a U.S. port, you will be able to make a payment to the shipping agent.
- A shipping company will call you to set a delivery time. Afterward, our container will be delivered to your store to be unloaded.
What is the Minimum Order Amount?
The minimum order amount is based on the quantity of full pallets. Depending on the style of pottery, each pallet will contain a different quantity of sets per pallet. Our catalog lists the amount of sets in each pallet for a given style. The minimum order amounts are:
- 20 Foot Shipping Container: 10 to 12 pallets.
- 40 Foot Shipping Container: 20 to 24 pallets.
Can I Order Wholesale Without a Container?
All wholesale orders with TT Pottery are shipped in containers. If you are looking for a wholesale order without a container, please contact our business partners at Ten Thousand Pots. They offer wholesale prices, local pickup and freight shipping to garden centers and wholesale distributors.
If you have further wholesale questions, please see our FAQ page.