TT Pottery offers hassle free order process with 6 simple steps below:
Step 1. Customers select shapes, colors and quantity to order and send the list to us.
Step 2. We will send you a proforma invoice with pictures, and total amount to review, change as need until customer confirm the order.
Step 3. Customers make payments for the deposit to TT Pottery. Check or wiring are accepted.
Step 4. We produce, ship the container and then send a commercial invoice to request for the balance of the order. Usually 90 days for production.
Step 5. Customers make the payment to shipping agent after the container arrived at a U.S port and before delivery.
Step 6. The container will be delivered to customer store to unload. The trucking company will call customers to set the the delivery time.
- 3 months to produce, 1 – 2 months to ship.
- Minimum order is either 20ft or 40ft container.
- 10 to 14 full pallets / 20ft container.
- 20 to 28 full pallets / 40ft container.
- 1 pallet / style
- 1 – 2 colors / pallet.
- Our factories offer free pre-pricing labels on every single pot in your order.
- We can pack separately for different stores in the same container. This would make it easier for multiple drops if need.
- 30% deposit by check, or wire transfer.
- 70% due 5 working days after your container is shipped as receiving commercial invoice
- Our special payment option for first customers is available, please call us at 512-584-1802 for details